Vloerveren Speedy M25

Speedy M25 vloerveer / Ferme-porte, Pivot de sol hydraulique à encastrer SPEEDY M25 / Floor spring Speedy M25

  1. Highly reliable mechanics proven by more than 4 million units installed. Yield greater than 65%. Lasts more than a decade.
  2. Can be regulated inside the cement case, above all longitudinally to consent use even where the hinges axes are very different.
  3. Quick and effective fixing in the cement case with just four screws.
  4. Two completely independent oil circuits for programming the desired closing speed with two regulating valves: one from 115° to 15° ca. and the other from 15° to 0° ca.
  5. "Thermo constancy" upon request.
  6. Upon request special execution for doors up to 350 kg.
  7. The rear cover (matching the cover) snaps into place once the door and cover are assembled. If this has been forgotten, it does not imply dismantling the door.
  8. One single strength (factory preset) perfectly suits 90% of doors. Two additional strengths completely cover the remaining 10% of doors.
  9. Back stop upon request.
  10. Version with interchangeable spindle heads upon request.
  11. Extended spindle version upon request.
  12. Special version for particularly aggressive environments upon request.